Hello, I'm MacKenzie Scott, the ex-wife of Jeff Bezos, the CEO and founder of Amazon, I'm donating a grant to you, I've donated $19 billion dollars to charities, individuals, colleges across the Globe from Scott's foundation, to provide immediate support to people suffering economically from COVID-19 pandemic and you're one of the lucky winners, I have a donation grant worth $100,800,000.00 dollars for you, you can contact me for more information if you're interested. Email:rmjader@comcast.net Regards, MacKenzie Scott.
Buscar este blog
Datos personales
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Archivo del blog
-
►
2025
(74)
- ► septiembre (1)
-
►
2023
(17)
- ► septiembre (2)
-
►
2022
(43)
- ► septiembre (7)
-
►
2021
(81)
- ► septiembre (10)
-
►
2020
(337)
- ► septiembre (6)
-
►
2019
(744)
- ► septiembre (65)
-
►
2018
(783)
- ► septiembre (65)
-
►
2013
(185)
- ► septiembre (1)
-
►
2012
(140)
- ► septiembre (3)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario